Compliment and congratulations


Belva : Hi, Jessica
Jessica : ayy Belva. What are you doing here?
Belva : I'm just working a homework here. How about you?
Jessica : Just walking around, Oh I heard you won a competition
Belva : HAHAHHAH. You already heard it? Yeah that's right. I get gold in the provincial competition.
Jessica: Normal, people like to gossip. So, that's true? Wow you're so cool congratulations!
Belva : Ah, it's nothing but thankyou
Jessica : why something like that is nothing?
Belva : I've lost the national match during the first selection, my nose were bleeding and people said that i'm pi'm passed out
Jessica : Ow, that's so sad, but that's also good. I can't do that
Belva : Yeah, you should learn from me
Jessica : Whatever you must to treat me now!
Belva : let's go to the bazzar!


Maybe there's a lot of improving, i'm sorry if there's a wrong word or something like that thanks for watching, see you in the next blog byeeeee

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Nicos weg