All about myself

Hello guys,

My name is Jessica and I'm 15 years old. Today I will tell you about my self.

My full name is Jessica Amanda Jaya Sandroto and i i ha one little brother his name is juan. I currently attend highschool 3 Bandung. In Senior Highschool there's so many different from Junior Highschool. The teacher give us many task and every subject has ukbm that we should answer by your self. The question is simple but the answer so long and hard to answer it in right way. In my school, no in every school must have senior right. And there always the handsome one. But unfortunately, the handsome guy already has a girlfriend :') and his girlfriend is so pretty i can't rival it :" and how about my classmate?

Hmm my classmate doesn't bad but not good too. I think the boys in 5 senior highschool is more handsome than boys in my school XD honestly i have crush on someone who school in 5 senior highschool that's why i think like that. My honey bunny want to join pengky that's why he studying in there. I think my crush is really handsome 😍he's look like korean actor his name is Lee Jongsuk. Okay, okay i will stop talking about my crush, lets move to my friends

My previous school is in 7 JHS, and there's 25 person who accepted in 3 SHS . So, I have friend whi are close from JHS. And people many say i'm in relationship with him, but no we just friend. Now, I'm still close to him. And I usually confide on him about my crush (h3h3) I know this wrong, i like and still like my crush but i'm dating with my best friend... not the real dating mean, i mean "gayor" and "bucin". I can't explain it in english. So I think that's normal when people think that we are more than friends. Honestly I don't wanna be a bucin again in here, i want to focus on studying, but I can't... :( that's hard :(( and i like skinship...
That's little sad if i know that we just friend...
because my parent and his parent doesn't give permission for having a relationship in highschool. THAT'S WHY I CAN'T HAVE HIM :( SO SAD :((
sorry, i always can't control if i talk about my boy (space) friend.

Next,
My hobbies is singing and dancing. Oh and I also like to listening music. But these day i rarely do that, because my boy (omg this space is so sore) friend is steal my time. Every day, every singgle day. So i spend my time with him or with my girlss. In JHS i usually go to mall when school is over. Like every Tuesday or Friday. I miss that moment :(( i think we can't do that again now :( oh ya i also a pro-gamer😎
You can add my pubg or mobile legend. If you want to know mhy i played game is because he again :) He often doesn't reply my message if he playing a game. So i want to play it too and see if he doesn't my message he is playing a game or no😏 And playing a game is so fun
πŸ’ : I never playing a game
Whaaat? You never playing a game? PFFTSS
You know, it's fun right? I'm not supposed to give my opinion but give it a try and you can tell me if it's good or no. Not convinced yet? Okay
I'll cut you a deal! the game is available for free, and THAT'S A GOOD PRICE  (i'm pew subscriber)

I think that's enough, you already know about me. And everything what i like
Thank you for whoever read this and i'm sorry if there is typo or wrong word
Once again, thank you πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Nicos weg