My Last Holiday

Hello guys
Welcome back to my blog!!!

     So my first holiday in high school was normal, nothing special happened. I'm slept, ate, watched drama, played games, and shopped as usual. To be honest my holiday is only in my city (bored) usually i go to somewhere out of my city with my family or my friends, and sometimes  hangout with my bestie but this holiday I really just staying at home :(

    Yah... First of all why my fam doesn't go vacation is my mother business is on a problem so we can't go to faraway place. She is busy improving her business and relationship with her circle, and I helped my mother, so my mother didn't think about that too much. Second, my dad is also have a problem with my big family. Not a big problem honestly just... he doesn't want to go new year party in my uncle house but every year we must go there, not an obligation but it is a manners and my big family in this year not planning a vacation. Usually my big family in the beginning of January made an event that we go to someplace and we have some fun in there, but not this year. Hufft I think in my last holiday our finance is not stable
 
   But it's fine not as long as we have to be happy right, there must always be a stormy day in your live. So...What i do in my holiday is
1. Go to Church
 Yeah you already know when Christmas is right? And I go to celebrate the birth of Jesus in my       school, my big fam church as usually of ya and I serving in the church where I worship by playing a   piano.
2. Go shopping
 It's a fact that my finance is not good right now but we still have money for buy a new clothes, new   shoes new bag and others. Honnestly I really enjoying this, I like shopping my stress reliver. And   because of that I am grateful to God even thought we are beset by problems but God never orgets us   he still takes us his children, me and my family healthy is a grace. I should many grateful to God
3. Watching Drama and other stuff
 When I'm just stayed at home I watched many drama korea and played games. Still bored tbh but I   don't know what should I do. I know I should help my mom at home but I'm too lazy do heavy   things. So I'm just washed dishes, washed my clothes, cooking, sweep my room. And sometimes if I   want I practiced guitar and drum and dancing too. Sometimes I go outside with my neighbor. I go to   market and garden near my house, and he was good at me he brings me go traveling around with his   motorcycle. And I go to his house do something fun like VR, PS, and played PC game. Yah... In outside he is look like a bad guy becouse he like fighting but if you already know him he was a good boyfriend. He can cook too btw.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Nicos weg