My goal

 My teacher want me to write what I want for my future. I can tell my talent passion and talents. But actually I don't know what i want for my future. Other people have dreams, like "i want to be a doctor" "I want to be a police" but i don't. This is so sad like i don't have goal future. Wait.... I have, i just want to be happy and have enough money to continue my life. I was had dream job. I want to be an actress I like acting and yeah maybe I have talent to be an actress. I already going to audition but yeah I'm fail and my mommy and daddy doesn't allow me. They don't wanna me to be work at the entertainment. The audition is my first and last. It's hard for me to join for audition because I'm afraid too. Honestly I'm insecure too, I don't pretty, I don't rich, I don't tall. As you know entertainer is have perfect body. Yeah that's why I stopped. Once again I was want to be intel. But nahh to far, you should smart like genius and can do IF i can learn math etc etc but not physic and IF. Hardest subject :)) and you must have good body like you can run fast climbing maybe and others. Fyi, I'm very bad at run (I was cheating when run remidi test I'm swrry :( ) And yeah that's was my dream. My dream right now is married someone rich HAHAHAH no JK. My dream right now is be a good girl and repentance for the better. Yahh for dream job i don't know. I don't even know what major will I take. I'm lost. I hope I will know my goals. Thanks for reading

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Nicos weg